- Register Simply go to this page and complete the form. You need to be registered to access this DataHub's data.
- Find the data you need and subscribe to it
Browse and filter the Data Catalogue and click "Activate Feed" for the one you want. Then either choose or create a key to used for accessing the source and click the "Activate feed" button.
IMPORTANT: By clicking the "Activate Feed" button, you are accepting the Terms and Conditions of the selected data feed (it is your responsibility to ensure you comply with those Terms and Conditions).
- Decide how you want to access the RESTful API Which programming language you use will depend upon what you want to use the data for. For example, if you want to create an Android application you'll probably want to use Java.
- Read about the API Have a quick look through the Developers' API to see the options that are available to you. Don't worry, it's very concise!
- Get the data and use it Access the API using your access key and chosen programming language to retrieve the data you need. Then, once you've checked it works, incorporate this into your application.
Or take a look at the swagger version: Developers' API.